These are the events at which I am speaking. Please come along and say hello!
A review of survey evidence in trade mark litigation, Melbourne, 6 May and Sydney, 8 May
International Trademarks Association annual conference, Hong Kong, China, 13 May 2014
- What Role Should Survey Evidence Play in Trademark Litigation?
IP and Retail, London, 13 February 2014
- Choice of domain names: is it important? If so, why?
- Use of brand names and keywords as AdWords – review of recent cases
IP and the Fashion Industry, London, 16 October 2013
- The “innocent” infringer: mythical beast or a defence in law?
- Own brand products: where are the boundaries?
- Online trading: is it worth the risk?
Intellectual Property for Retailers, London, 13 February 2013
- “Flagship” domain names v. search engine optimisation: which is more important?
- Use of brand names and keywords as AdWords
- Review of recent cases